This page contains the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the JobOnline.com website and its services. Please read this page carefully. Your use of the JobOnline.com website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The use of JobOnline.com is a privilege. JobOnline.com has all the rights to suspend privilege on individual basis for any reason at any time. Questions or comments regarding the JobOnline.com website and services should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website and the services provided are only available to users seeking employment (‘Jobseekers’) or users seeking candidates to fill in job vacancies (‘Employers’) and are subject to Terms and Conditions which are set out below. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
Acceptable Website Uses
Website Uses – Jobseeker
Jobseekers agree that they will only use the Company’s websites for lawful purposes and to seek employment. Jobseekers send in their resume through the Company website. The resumes sent in by jobseekers will remain active in JobOnline.com for a predetermined period unless jobseeker chooses to delete it. The company also has the rights to edit any jobseeker’s resume as it sees fit.
The Company will send the Jobseeker’s personal data to potential Employers which the jobseeker has applied for a job to. The Jobseekers personal details will be available to Employers searching the companies resume database only if the jobseeker has permitted the release of this information in the Jobseekers privacy settings. Jobseekers accept that personal data given to Employers users are given entirely at their own risk.
Website Uses – Employers
A job posted on JobOnline.com website will remain active for 7 days (1 week) or shorter time as we agree with the customer. Any extension after the particular time will be charged at a price per job agreed with the customer at the time of the contract negotiation. A single job is identified by its unique ID number.
Employer will be entitled to use the Company’s websites to advertise jobs vacant and/or create their own web page on the Company’s Web Site for a predetermined period following agreement of the predetermined service. Employers will also be entitled to access the Company’s Candidate Database but agree that all information obtained will only be used for the purpose of obtaining potential employees. Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement and/or web page. The Company reserves the right to edit any advertisement or web page as it sees fit. The Company reserves the right to change the Service Fee or institute new charges or fees, as it deems appropriate. In the event that any Employer should fail to pay the Service Fee or any other fees or changes due to the Company, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Employer’s web page or advertisement, without prejudice to all other rights and remedies of the company.
Prohibited Practices – Jobseekers and Employers
Jobseekers and Employers agree warrant and undertake that they are not to use any of the Company’s Web Sites for any of the following purposes which are expressly prohibited :-
- Jobseekers have no rights to post any non-resume information and/or incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information which is not their own resume.
- Jobseekers shall not respond to any employment opportunity for any reason other than to apply for the job advertised and Employers shall not respond to any Jobseeker other than in connection with their application for a job.
- All users shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy or use of any personally identifiable information about other users. All unsolicited communications of any type to users is strictly prohibited.
- All users shall not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- All users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Company’s Web Sites (or any other sites accessed through the Company’s Web Sites) including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for them or logging into a server or account which they are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- All users will not use the Company’s Web Sites in order to transmit, distribute or store material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or in any manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is libelous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Use of the Database
Use of any data or information provided by the Advertiser for the Company’s own purposes except for employment is prohibited. Nobody is allowed to supply, sell or make a copy of a candidate’s database to any person(s) who does not have access or authority to the database. Collecting information from database and making use of it for personal use is strictly prohibited.
Passwords are only to be used by the person to whom they are issued. We may not provide access to a person if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorized person.
Copyright, Trademarks etc
All graphics, images, static contents, and etc available on JobOnline.com websites are intellectual property of the Company and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and may not to be altered or copied or modified without the express written permission of the Company.
These terms and conditions apply to all advertising material accepted by the Company for the sole purpose of display on our website.
- We must receive the complete content of advertisements to be displayed on our website at least 5 working days before the date you wish to advertise.
- To cancel or alter your advertisements, you must inform us at least 3 working dates before to us, either by e-mail or fax at the number or address available on the order. Otherwise, you must pay the full amount set out in the order, irrespective of whether any delivery targets for impressions have been met.
- You are fully responsible for the content of the advertisement and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and codes of practice.